Growth Marketing Strategist
Santa Clarita, CA, USA Remote
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
The ideal location for this role is Valencia, CA. Preferred locations include MN, MA or possible remote.
The Growth Marketing Strategist develops and delivers world class digital growth marketing. This role will have direct responsibility for strategy and execution for Direct to Patient related campaigns. Qualified candidates will be fluent in the strategies and tactics of today’s digital marketing ecosystem and have a proven track record of driving business results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for growth strategy, execution, and optimization of all digital customer acquisition
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, ROAS and LTV to drive the business
- Conceptualize and deliver a multi-channel growth strategy based on consumer needs through appropriate marketing approaches: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
- Responsible for building and optimizing landing pages to increase conversion rates on paid spend
- Help define strategies and execution on customer acquisition, conversion tracking, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and media mix optimizations
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
- Contribute to vetting and building out the marketing tech stack
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
- Drive external vendors, agencies or contractors, dependent on growth strategy.
- Be the digital marketing thought-leader insuring world class results
- Partner with digital marketing teams in other regions to align digital plans and share best practices
- Develop digital content for channels including social in partnership with marketing teams
- Route content through internal approval process, working closely with multiple functions including legal, regulatory, and compliance
What we’re looking for in you
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in Marketing.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in driving digital acquisition marketing plans in a Business to Consumer and 5-7 years of overall marketing / communications experience required
- Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services required
- Strong working competency in Facebook is mandatory, experience in Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social platforms are preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Understanding of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audience data, including data partnerships in the programmatic space
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
- Proficient in marketing operations and campaign reporting through all stages of the sales funnel from response to lead to pipeline and closed/won business
- A passion for growth marketing - building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Strong communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- Experience in medical device, biopharma, healthcare or another regulated field is a plus
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Your application has been successfully submitted.