Digital Advertising Senior Strategist
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Chicago, IL, USA
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
We are looking for Digital Strategist to join our Digital Experience team within the Global Marketing department of the Clinical Diagnostics Division (CDD). In this role, you will support the Senior Strategist in the management of day-to-day optimization of paid media campaigns, execution of conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts, and delivery on global business directives in both a B2B and B2C market. This position will be heavily based in paid search but will also provide the opportunity to work in other channels (e.g., display, native, pre-roll, etc.), web analytics, and onsite testing and personalization.
What Will You Do?
- Use SEM/PPC best practices to deliver efficient and effective global campaigns with maximum return on investment (ROI).
- Coordinate across multidisciplinary teams to deploy and manage various digital campaigns in multiple countries and languages.
- Develop/analyze creative advertising copy and perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Manage campaign expenses in line with budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Implement any necessary tagging and pixel placement required to support the advertising program.
- Build web analytic reports and data visualizations that help tell an easy to understand digital story to stakeholders.
- Work alongside regional marketing teams to define their testing and learning agendas for ongoing conversion rate optimization.
- Execute A/B and multivariate tests, analyze results, and work with the site manager(s) to apply actionable insights to global site structure.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
How Will You Get There?
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Google Ads certified
- 1-2 years' experience creating, executing, and optimizing paid search campaigns
- Strong knowledge of SEM/PPC best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Possess excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness-creative use of resources to proactively solve problems and get the job done
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Comfortable juggling multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent judgment and the ability to handle escalated situations
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and work independently
- Experience with Adobe Advertising Cloud or other automated bid management tools
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Demand Side Planner (DSP) Experience
- Experience with B2B search campaigns
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.