Lead Growth Hacker
Salt Lake City, UT, USA Remote
Founded at the University of Utah, Doxy.me, the simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution is currently used by over 700,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500,000 patients per day. Doxy.me has seen unprecedented growth. As a result, we are seeking to accelerate our growth with a Lead Growth Hacker to lead our growth hacking team in Salt Lake City. You will be a member of the growth leadership team to identify, experiment, and make improvements that will drive growth, adoption, engagement, retention.
What Will You Do:
- Lead and implement the growth strategy for our cross-functional “growth” team together with software engineers, analysts, marketing, sales, and success teams
- Identify metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bring traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas. Design, implement and evaluate A/B tests
- Develop a hypothesis about what prevents some users from inviting other users, run experiments to test that hypothesis, then analyze the results
- Develop an in-depth understanding of user segments and target audience: their needs and key drivers throughout customer lifecycle
- Analyze the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (product, marketing, top management) to drive growth
- Drive traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Apply conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Design and implement growth experiments, from generating ideas to analysis of experiment results. Perform basic and sophisticated analyses to generate product and growth insights
- Apply lean startup principles.
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Propose and develop innovative experiences that delights our users so that they are willing to share their positive experience with their friends, colleagues and acquaintances
- Amplify natural behaviors such as sharing and word of mouth between users
- Find ways to hack channels to acquire traffic and users in ways no one has thought of before
- Think outside the box to identify new ways to reach and activate users in our target audience
- Raise the bar of Doxy.me growth potential through technical approaches
- Improve areas that especially impact new users, like account setup and invitation flow
- Approximate the effect of behavior that can’t be interpreted from logging, or even experimentally
- Build growth campaigns that bend the internet to our will
- Discuss possible solutions and different approaches to a problem
- Apply deep behavioral learning to create highly targeted engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, engineering, science, math or business-related field. Training or experience in marketing, sales, communications, or related field a plus.
- MS/PhD or equivalent experience in quantitative analysis and qualitative research a plus.
- Be a our growth H.E.R.O. (High energy, resourceful, organized)
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience
- Eager to learn.
- Having a startup mindset. If you're not sure what a startup is (A startup is NOT a new tech company), you can check what is a startup here.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Programming knowledge is recommended.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows...
- Your personality and attitude toward growth matters just as much, if not more than, technical experience.
- Start up experience and mentality start-up from conception through commercial launch
- Be creative and think outside the box
- Must understand growth hacking concepts
- Must understand marketing, sales, and success concepts
- Thoughtful approach to decision making
- Knowing when to move fast and when to optimize for long-term
- Deep understanding of social and viral hacks
- Looks at failure as an opportunity to make something better
- Doesn't allow perfect to be the enemy of good enough
- Think from a customer’s perspective on how we can remove product and/or process roadblocks
- Think deeply about how our customers find and get traction with our products, and how to remove their roadblocks
- Fast moving, energetic, communicative, honest and fun. We hire people that fit into the culture of our company. Cultural fit has the same importance for us, as your technical skills.
- Customer-first approach. This is one of our core values and we need you to support it. We hire people that believe in what we believe.
- Growth mindset and T-shaped people. We really care about the products we’re building, and we want your ideas and expertise to be a part of it.
- Work from anywhere you like, most employees work at home majority of the time
- We prefer employees to be near company hubs with gathering spots for in-person meetings: Salt Lake City, Charleston, Rochester, NY, London, Kyiv
- Growth leadership is located at the Salt Lake City hub
- Our Team: Work with smart, energetic, fun and diverse people in a fast growing company
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive pay with nice perks and a flexible and friendly approach to work
- To ensure HIPAA compliance we do candidate’s background check after extending a job offer
Your application has been successfully submitted.