Website Development and Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist (CRO)
3 Little Birds Interactive
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Company was founded in 2015 by a team of entrepreneurs addicted to finding new and unique ways to scale online marketing campaigns for their clients.
They have offices in Venice, CA, Phoenix, AZ, and Irvine, CA. The Sr. Web & CRO Specialist position will be full time in our Phoenix, AZ office.
Position The Sr. Web & CRO Specialist position is a senior-level position located at the Phoenix, AZ office. This position will allow you to be a significant contributor to our fast paced, industry-leading email & web property marketing team.
Our team handles web development, design, email creative templates, and creative vision / branding. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who has the ability to manage and complete tasks with minimal supervision hate to micromanage).
This position reports directly to the Managing Partner of Company.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Creation and management of new lead generation web properties Ensure Optimization process exhaustively reviews customer behavior in order to determine areas of potential opportunity to improve conversion rates
- Execute testing design and implementation of multivariate and A / B testing
- Effectively communicate test results, insights, and recommendations to business partners
- Use data-driven insights to propose and design future tests
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer sciences, information management or another quantitative field.
- 3+ year experience in an online optimization testing role
- Proven analytical skills, strong intellectual curiosity
- Working knowledge of site optimization, product development, usability or UX
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and principles Affiliate Marketing understand and experience is a must
- Experience working with third-party vendors
- Highly motivated change agent that can push against the status quo and seed new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new ways of working.
Job Type : W2 Full Time Base 60-90k + aggressive commission structure Full Health and Dental Benefits after 90 days
Your application has been successfully submitted.