Analyst, Digital Analytics
Tysons, VA, USA
Cvent’s Global Demand Center is seeking an experienced, analytical-minded, and data-oriented digital marketer to support ongoing data collection, analysis, and reporting efforts across the marketing organization.
The Analyst, Digital Analytics will be responsible for analyzing data and website user behavior to uncover opportunities for optimizing Cvent’s web properties and digital channels.
The primary objective of this role is to maintain our digital reporting and analytics strategy, compiling data from Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) and a variety of other marketing tools including : calltracking, digital publishers, web personalization, and many others.
This person will develop and maintain dashboards on website performance, share insights, and provide recommendations to support strategic decision-making for our global team of web designers, product marketers, and executives across sales and marketing.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and produce dashboards and ad hoc reports to present trends and measure progress against established KPIs, goals, and lead-gen activities
- Analyze website data to determine areas of site improvement. Identify traffic trends, abandonment issues, and opportunities for improving site conversion rates.
- Segment website traffic to understand and optimize user experience and conversion based on source, channel, visitor frequency, location, etc.
- Provide analytical support for A / B and Multi-variate tests and landing page optimization efforts
- Collaborate with members of the digital, product marketing, and web teams to provide actionable insights on the performance of digital channels.
- Guide product marketers in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and build appropriate reporting that provides insight into the performance of initiatives within each area
- Create visualizations (tableau / powerpoint / excel) to present analytical findings
- Partner with our Analytics team to learn and leverage new tools, develop custom metrics and troubleshoot implementations
What You Need For This Position
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Experience in digital analytics or digital marketing in-house or at an agency
- Must be proficient in using Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) or equivalent web analytics platforms to create dashboards and analyze data
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel or similar tools
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve web tracking errors
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail required
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written); ability to provide concise, clear reporting and actionable analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Knowledge of the implementation, measurement, and optimization of digital marketing channels preferred
- Experience with Optimizely or similar A / B testing tools preferred
- Experience with website heatmap tools preferred
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools a plus
- Knowledge of tag management solutions a plus
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, digital attribution, web personalization and campaign management a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.