Sr. Manager, E-commerce
Los Angeles, CA, USA
"Wella" is one of the world’s leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together “Wella”), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow.
Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty’s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, “Wella” is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. “Wella” and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
The Key Sr. Manager, E-commerce - Retail Hair will be responsible for developing E-commerce merchandising and digital media strategies for Retail Hair (Clairol).com/us and Retail Hair (Clairol) e-retailers for US Coty Professional Beauty. This role will own the delivery of Revenue, Retail Sales, and P&L targets for Retail Hair (Clairol), as well as require hands on work with agency partners.
The Sr. Manager, E-commerce - Retail Hair will be a key leader in the organization, driving the total E-commerce growth strategy. This role will own the customer journey on across all mobile/desktop platforms and will require partnerships with Internal Marketing teams (Acquisition & Retention and Data Analytics), Merchandising, and IT to implement a best in class customer experience.
Key areas of focus include UX/UI design, site merchandising, digital marketing, web analytics, personalization, A/B Testing and all aspects of conversion rate optimization (CRO) across both Retail Hair (Clairol).com/us and e-retail partners. This fast-paced, highly visible role will report directly into the Head of Digital and E-commerce NA.
- Drive online revenue growth by optimizing site experiences, increasing conversion rates & average order value (AOV) across both e-retail partners and Retail Hair (Clairol).com/us.
- Monitor, analyze and report on daily/weekly business performance.
- In partnership with Retail Hair (Clairol).com global team, identify A/B testing and CRO for Retail Hair (Clairol).com/us with emphasis on increasing revenue per visit, and improve customer experience.
- Test new site functionality and features across Retail Hair (Clairol).com/us: identify, recommend, and oversee implementation of approved, new functionality or solutions to drive conversion to Global Retail Hair (Clairol)hair team.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to positively impact KPI using site analytics (i.e. conversion rate, abandoned cart rate, average order value, units per transaction etc.).
- Develop best-in-class customer journey across mobile/tablet/desktop platforms.
- In partnership with internal stakeholders, maximize all onsite optimization opportunities with e-retail partners with strong emphasis on sales performance channels.
- Ensure all site content across both Retail Hair (Clairol).com and e-retail partners serves to meet channel goals, customers’ expectations and eCommerce best practice.
- Direct efforts to optimize existing site features across both Retail Hair (Clairol).com and e-retail partners including reviews, on-site search, navigation, and taxonomy.
- Responsible for managing effective merchandising and product stock levels strategy (in partnership with Merchandising) of core product, best sellers and product promotions.
- Lead, develop, and mentor site merchandising via UX/UI team.
- Drive performance media channels to support Retail Hair (Clairol).com sales growth, with emphasis on SEM, SEM, Affiliates, CRM, re-targeting.
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Creative teams leads to ensure alignment with our brand strategy.
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
Essential Skills required
- Strategic- Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis, decision making.
- Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management.
- Creativity and Innovation- Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition.
- Leadership and Personal- Motivating others, development of employees, communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration.
- 5+ years' previous experience with large or premium ecommerce brand.
- Bachelor degree; advanced degree a plus.
- SEO, SEM, Affiliates, CRM experience and knowledge.
- Analytical experience: Google Analytics, ARAP or Omniture.
- Previous hands on experience of best in class ecommerce platforms and CMS systems, such as SalesForce, Hybris, Adobe, Magento or Amplience.
- Affinity with Beauty. Prior beauty category experience is a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
- Prior experience of e-Retail partnership/trade marketing acceleration.
Benefits of Working With Wella
What you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary package
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Wide range of benefits (health insurance, pension, car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles as well as wellbeing benefits)
- Continued learning and growth opportunities
- Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.