Web Analytics Manager and CRO Specialist
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Caspio is seeking an experienced data-driven Web Analytics Manager and CRO Specialist to optimize visitor engagement, conversion and lead generation.
This is an important role with a high level of responsibility and team visibility. Reporting to the Creative Director with a dotted line to the Vice President of Global Marketing, you will be responsible for conversion rate optimization (CRO) across the corporate website, marketing landing pages and microsites, email campaigns, YouTube, LinkedIn and other digital marketing programs.
We are looking for a self-sufficient, detail-oriented, creative and analytical person that is numbers-driven. This role will be measured on lead generation and conversion metrics and is expected to be a significant contributor to top-of-funnel marketing activity.
- Champion a data-driven, test-and-learn approach to optimizing the buyer journey.
- Optimize everything. This is a CRO role. Optimize conversion rates for corporate website pages, blogs, landing pages, web forms, email campaigns, social media posts, etc.
- Increase engagement. Use leading web analytics tools to understand how users engage with web pages and optimize them for bounce rate, usability, time on page, page / scroll depth, average session duration, click-through rate and other KPIs.
- Increase leads and opportunities for sales engagement. Essentially, this is the main requirement of the job. Every other aspect of the job is supporting in nature to this primary goal.
- Propose, test and optimize marketing tactics that attract prospects, convert leads and upsell customers.
- Implement, document and report on experiments to build up a best-practices knowledge base that others can reference.
- SEO-savvy. Understand how your recommendations may affect SERP rankings.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (website, landing pages, blog, email, social media, etc.) to improve or identify new areas for customer acquisition and growth.
- Propose enhancements to UI / UX that will increase traffic and engagement.
- Provide regular performance reports for the corporate website and blog, including audience, acquisition, behavior, and conversion and attribution metrics.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role or quantitative marketing disciplines such as web analytics, conversion rate optimization, or data science.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager, certifications highly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of web optimization, heat mapping and multivariate A / B testing software such as VWO, Crazy Egg, HotJar, Optimizely, etc.
- Experience with attribution modeling methodologies.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills : advanced formulas, advanced charting, conditional formatting, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- An always-learning mindset. Obsessed with learning new tools and technology.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to concurrently manage competing priorities while maintaining high standards of quality and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Analytics, or equivalent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.