Manager, Web/UX Marketing
Chicago, IL, USA
Opportunity at a Glance
Adtalem Global Education (NYSE : ATGE) is a global provider of educational services rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits.
As part of our Digital Center of Excellence, the Website & UX Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and analysis of digital strategies to improve website engagement and increase conversions on our Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine website.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day enhancements, optimizations and measurement for the website to improve user experience and meet institutional goals.
You will work closely with business owners in marketing, as well as cross-functionally with other institutional teams.
- Lead the management of websites to build engagement with prospects, students and alumni to deliver against business objectives
- Conduct user testing, competitive analytics, A / B testing and other qualitative research
- Oversee web designs in collaboration with internal stakeholders (marketing, business, sales, IT)
- Manage SEO implementations that drive traffic goals and performance
- Lead management of web enhancements requests, working closely with IT
- Collaborate closely with Google Analytics 360 team and broader UX & IT team to optimize tracking
- Communicating website and user experience insights with leadership on a weekly and ad-hoc basis
- Create efficient processes and demonstrates effective project management
- Evangelize user experience and conversion rate optimization throughout the organization
- Proactively provide insights and recommendations to brand marketing teams
Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent; MBA a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years digital marketing & website management
- Strong digital analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics) and metric skills required
- Excellent project management skills required
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills required
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with agile methodology a plus
We are proud to be an EEO employer M / F / D / V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion.
We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business.
We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
At Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community.
Adtalem is a leading workforce solutions provider that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare and financial services industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include : American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.
NYSE : ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit .
Your application has been successfully submitted.