Director of Growth Marketing
San Jose, CA, USA
Cohesity is redefining data management from the ground up to solve a critical challenge facing businesses today : mass data fragmentation.
Most enterprise data backups, archives, file shares, object stores, and data used for test / dev and analytics sits in fragmented infrastructure silos that make it hard to protect, expensive to manage, and difficult to analyze.
Cohesity consolidates silos onto one web-scale platform, spanning on-premises, cloud, and the edge, and uniquely empowers organizations to run apps on that platform making it easier than ever to back up and extract insights from data.
We’re a values-led company looking for great people who love challenges, are collaborative and curious, unafraid to try, and passionate about customer success.
Article Cohesity Announces $250 Million in Series E Funding
Video How Cohesity Redefines Data Management
Press Release Cohesity named Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant
We are looking for a B2B tech marketing rock star, who comes from SaaS industry and an expert in lifecycle marketing, to build and lead cross-functional growth initiatives at Cohesity.
You are data-driven and highly analytical, with a relentless focus on customer acquisition, retention, expansion, and referrals.
You are a digital marketing expert with extensive experience in planning and executing full-funnel multichannel campaigns and tactics.
You have a passion for user experience, conversion optimization, experimentation, and continuous improvement.
You’re excited by the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment. This is a high-impact role where you will partner closely with product teams, sales, support, and other marketing teams to build a growth function at a hypergrowth company.
Partner closely with product teams, sales, and other marketing functions to define and lead growth initiatives that drive acquisition, retention, expansion, and referrals.
Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns.
Partner closely with website, product, and support teams to continuously test, optimize and improve user experience, engagement and conversion metrics.
Plan, build and execute multichannel digital programs and tactics to drive brand awareness and user acquisition at scale.
Manage media agency relationship.
- Partner with product marketing and the brand team to identify content and creative to support acquisition and lifecycle programs.
- Drive user activation, retention and expansion by owning lifecycle marketing via email, push notifications, and other techniques.
- Analyze all aspects of Cohesity's conversion funnel, identity areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Own metrics and reporting for all growth efforts for Marketing including awareness metrics, acquisition metrics, conversion rates, retention rates, and others.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance.
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to help inform strategies. Keep current with latest trends and best practices.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 8+ years experience in growth marketing and digital marketing. History of building and executing growth strategies at B2B tech companies.
- Deep understanding of lifecycle marketing best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey, from awareness to retention and referrals, with a keen test-and-learn mindset.
- Digital marketing expertise, with demonstrated success creating and executing multichannel digital programs at scale. Experience managing media agencies.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes.
- Results-oriented and data-driven, with the Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, product teams, sales and other marketing functions.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams.
- Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Bias for action.
Your application has been successfully submitted.