Sr. Digital Marketing Lead
Charlotte, NC, USA
Develops marketing, merchandising, and creative strategies to promote and sell Truist’s products and services through the Internet (website, social, mobile, online banking and email). Manages the implementation of online marketing programs and analyzes their effectiveness by leveraging knowledge of online strategies and marketing automation platforms to execute demand generation strategies and programs that fulfill client journeys while delivering on measurable business objectives for sales, revenue, market share and profitability including new client acquisition, client retention, cross-sells, and self-service adoption across enterprise product lines. Enhance optimization by testing, analytics, providing insights and educating stakeholders.
- Research, develop and execute strategies for Truist online channels which increase acquisition, retention, profitability and cross-sell of clients across Truist’s product lines.
- Develop digital marketing channels/tactics such as web, social media, email marketing, marketing automation, paid advertising, search engine optimization and content marketing to increase product adoption and utilization.
- Partner with lines of business (LOB) and marketing strategists to develop product specific roadmaps which assist in achieving LOB goals through digital marketing strategies.
- Effectively communicate strategies with management, peers, business partners and technical support.
- Collaborate across the marketing team to measure content effectiveness and align campaign and content strategies with online user experience Demonstrate a solid understanding of the consumer behavior model and user journeys, and how both are applied to banking products and services.
- Increase Truist product awareness, consideration, and acquisition by aligning consumer needs with Truist offerings throughout the consumer behavior process.
- Prioritize, design and execute A/B and multivariate tests which optimize the user journey and increase usage of Truist products and services Leverage analytics and performance data to develop and refine digital marketing strategies, improve conversion rates and enhance client experiences across digital devices.
- Maintain appropriate reporting capabilities in order to establish and track KPIs, and communicate the value of web properties and digital marketing strategies to LOBs and senior management.
- Develop and execute personalization and targeting strategies based on customer segmentation studies and interactions of each client with the business and.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technical and management teams to create innovative and differentiating client experiences while proactively managing shifting business and marketplace dynamics.
- Utilize digital marketing technologies to gain efficiencies, reduce spend and enhance the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and programs. Stay current on the changes taking place in the digital environment.
- Research and evaluate industry trends, the competitive environment and emerging technologies. Adjust strategies accordingly to ensure Truist remains at a competitive advantage.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.