Sr, Manager, Digital Acquisition – TMobile Entertainment
Overland Park, KS, USA Remote
This is a leadership role on the newly formed T-Mobile Entertainment Customer Acquisition Team
This team is responsible for driving aggressive growth across TME’s portfolio of products and services leveraging the perfect blend of earned, owned and paid activities to engage and covert prospects into long-tenured customers across all activation channels.
This team is passionate about solving customer pain points in the crowded, fragmented and oft anti-customer video space.
Team members require demonstrated success in launch and sustain phases of a video product and service lifecycles with expertise in both online and offline channels taking a 360 approach to customer acquisition.
This digital marketing leader is responsible for defining and implementing T-Mobile Entertainment’s digital marketing strategy to drive new customer acquisition meeting ambitious growth objectives.
They’re directly responsible for building, maintaining and optimizing T-Mobile Entertainment’s digital acquisition funnel to enable prospect growth across paid, organic and partner channels.
A proven track record of winning in the hyper-competitive streaming subscription services space is required.
- Build out a full funnel digital marketing strategy that enables near-term and long-term growth through ideation, development, and execution of sustained earned, owned and paid activities mix to drive efficient awareness and conversion of target audiences at scale..
- Apply a subscription performance marketing lens when collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams to bring together all aspects of a customer’s lifecycle : acquisition through to retention and valuable win-back plans.
- Own the data. Build out customer acquisition analytics dashboards in partnership with in-house analytics teams. Analyze data and draw insights across the full customer journey and experience.
- Lead with an experiment-orientation across all digital marketing efforts, including defining and implementing A / B testing and using data to inform any and all strategic decisions and tactics.
- Track and measure success on a regular basis to share across the organization. Substantiate marketing improvements and new requirements through business case development that is informed by learnings and competitive environment.
- Grow the business. Have a keen ability to drive efficient CPAs without sacrificing scale.
- Showcase ability to drive strategic media relationships with affiliates and other partners to maximize return on investments.
- Enable appropriate reporting on spending, agency billing, forecasting, planned-to-actuals, investments, attribution and overall / channel-level media performance.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with our Internal digital / media partners as well as external agency and vendor(s) in order to support the implementation of efficient and effective campaign execution.
The experience you'll bring.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 6+ years of marketing automation, campaign management, email, direct mail, content, programmatic retargeting, core display channels (display, native, video, audio, etc.
SEO, SEM, paid social experience.
- Proven ability to supervise channel strategy, campaign structure, optimizations, and ad content; Provide ongoing training, feedback, and coaching to direct reports in order to improve individual as well as team development.
- Working knowledge of Adobe stack including Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, etc.
- Hands-on keyboard executional experience in Google media platforms including Video, Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform.
- Working knowledge of designing and executing campaigns via sales automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo and the like.
- Working knowledge of research and analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, Conductor, BrightEdge, Ahrefs, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to impact user behavior through design and copywriting, and experience working with and providing direction to internal and external partners.
- Conversion rate optimization : Demonstrated ability to diagnose the lead generation and development process to remove bottlenecks and prescribe changes to targeting, messaging, campaign execution and lead development tactics.
- Attribution : Ability to assess lead and opportunity channels and help inform the mix of effort and investment across channels to maximize growth.
- Strong understanding of 3rd party tracking, serving, and attribution technologies like Google’s Campaign Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Kochava is required.
- Digital affiliates : has demonstrated success deploying digital affiliate marketing programs / partnerships hitting / exceeding CPA / bounty targets.
- Device marketing : has demonstrated success on activating subscriptions through connected tv devices (e.g. Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc.).
Your application has been successfully submitted.