Website Testing & Optimization Coordinator
Generali Global Assistance
San Diego, CA, USA
Generali Travel Insurance, a leader in the travel insurance and assistance industry, is seeking a Testing & Optimization Coordinator to own the development, deployment and reporting of website optimization opportunities in order to boost our ecommerce conversion rates.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to turn ideas into an optimization and testing plan
- Manage the building and refining of optimization tests based on previous learnings, new insights, and requests from the digital marketing team
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account when formulating new tests and hypotheses
- Own testing of landing pages to ensure optimal conversion rates
- Liaison with graphic designers and other colleagues to test creative strategies
- Report the results of experiments and work with team members to make positive test results permanent
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- 1-2 years website testing or conversion optimization experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing strategies and tools (preferably Google Optimize)
- Experience with Google Analytics (Google Tag Manager experience also preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Have a keen eye with superb attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work under deadlines
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
Physical Working Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for long periods of time; use of hands to grasp, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; finger dexterity; talk; hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.
Generali Global Assistance is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.