Senior Director of Marketing, Conversion
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Zazzle, a global marketplace where designers and makers converge to make one-off custom products, is looking to hire a Senior Director of Marketing, Conversion .
As part of the Growth team, you will develop and implement strategies and tactics to optimize our marketplace and the products offered to customers.
As a seasoned expert in eCommerce, you will operate both strategically, monitoring the evolution of our marketplace ecosystem and tactically, executing plans to ensure we’re successful with existing product categories to serve customers best.
You’ll oversee and tactically work within our real-time CRM tool, by owning page building conversion strategies and promotional goals.
Most importantly, you will show a passion for continually optimizing and growing the Zazzle marketplace. This position reports directly to the Chief Marketplace Officer.
As the Director of Marketing, Conversion, you will
- Develop and deliver strategies to drive profitable sales through the marketplace.
- Including set goals and growth objectives, and coordinate your team’s efforts through a Marketing Calendar
- Be accountable for, and report on merchandising experience conversion and revenue targets weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Propose and make adjustments based upon those results
- Lead efforts to define customer segments and select, develop, and evaluate methods to activate those segments within the marketplace
- Align marketing projects, and teammate action plans, to improve the efficacy of our on-site conversion growth, including collaborations with Creative, Product Development, Operations, Customer Service, Channels, and Localization
- Develop and implement regular reporting related to promotions, discounts, margin, and growth opportunities
- Monitor metrics, A / B tests, and page updates to balance margin and conversion rate goals
- Create post-mortem reports to highlight key data points, trends, and revisions to campaign and page building strategy
- Set page-building and merchandising assortment strategies to drive profitable sales through the marketplace. Including setting category, department, and page-experience goals and growth objectives
- Direct on-site merchandising to build high converting consumer conversion funnels focused reaching incremental audiences with contextual product selections
- Be an expert in optimizing landing pages and product pages to provide the best possible customer experience in alignment with our audience growth goals
- Learn and grow as our ecosystem evolves, keep up with industry trends and optimizations to improve our reach to audiences
- Have in-depth knowledge of cross-platform conversion tactics for desktop, mobile web, and apps
And here’s what you’ve got going for you
- 7+ years of eCommerce experience
- BA / BS Degree in marketing, analytics or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with analyzing data to driving user conversion rates
- Strong understanding of marketplace marketing best practices
- Well-versed in defining detailed plans, and maintaining quality through to execution
- A clear track record of making a difference in the projects you drive
- Strong leadership, project management, and organizational skills
- Love for data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure and proven ability to manage a team to complete our growth priorities
We value diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.