Senior Optimization Strategist - Center for Digital Health
Rochester, NY, USA Remote
Why Mayo Clinic
We invite you to consider a life-changing career by joining the Digital Analytics-SEO-Optimization team supporting Mayo Clinic's award winning websites including mayoclinic.org and mayo.edu and work with experts in analytics, SEO and digital optimization activities. Leverage state-of-the-art technology, contribute to data-driven decisions and come along for Mayo Clinic's journey into the new digital world. As an experienced and talented digital optimization professional, you will have the opportunity to support the development, execution and evolving optimization strategy for multiple Mayo Clinic domains, sub-domains and apps.
The Sr. Optimization Strategist owns the optimization activities for one or more websites focusing on funnel optimization, landing page performance, using knowledge of user behavior and optimization best practices. This role will develop robust personalization and behavioral targeting strategies and champion optimization strategies. The Sr. Optimization Strategist will develop and execute optimization plans for A/B, multivariate, multipage, voice or other types of tests. The role may oversee the work of A/B Testing specialists and analytics analysts assigned to testing activities. The Sr. Optimization Strategist will optimize the customer journey on Mayo Clinic’s websites, mobile apps and landing pages to increase conversion rates. The position will optimize visitor paths designed to measure and increase conversions, create test road maps that include defining hypothesis, documenting test goals, identifying elements being tested, and creating test timing estimations and reporting. The Sr. Optimization Strategist will partner with internal and external partners to conduct surveys, usability tests, and monitor conversion rates by key personas and demographics. This role will stay up-to-date on any new optimization tools, applications and industry research and will effectively communicate optimization results and findings to leadership, committees, and teams.
This position can work from anywhere in the United States.
This vacancy is not eligible for sponsorship/ we will not sponsor or transfer visas for this position.
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, Statistics or other degree.
- 5+ years of optimization, digital marketing, conversion rate optimization, digital/web analytics experience with a demonstrated track record of improving conversion rates.
- Experience with behavior and segment-based targeting methodologies.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Analytics, Maximyzer, Optimizely and heatmapping tools. Experience with behavior and segment-based targeting methodologies.
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics 360.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to own/manage complex analyses end to end.
- Understanding digital web and mobile app channels.
- Experience with debugging tools and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Experience working with CMS environments such as Sitecore and WordPress.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills to effectively deliver presentations as well as communicate clearly and concisely in writing.
- Must exhibit strong leadership and project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience presenting to leadership audiences.
CRO certification a plus. Prefer candidates who have in-depth experience with testing and reporting tools and delivering business intelligence solutions. Experience with TMS technologies (Ensighten, Tealium, Google Tag Manager, a plus).
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The minimum salary every 2 weeks is approx $3,735.20, based on a full-time position.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.
Your application has been successfully submitted.