eCommerce Analytics and Optimization Manager
Basking Ridge, NJ, USA
What you’ll be doing...
The eCommerce Analytics and Optimization Manager will provide strategic data science and operational analytic support for the eCommerce team.
The Data Analyst will implement and maintain the eCommerce Dashboard and build best in class digital marketing analytics.
They will passionate about diving into Data Studio, Google Analytics and various operational and customer usage datasets to find new learnings and opportunities that will optimize the website, eCommerce customer journey and digital marketing performance.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated drive for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems.
- Compile, identify trends, and evaluate data to support the eCommerce team in decision-making.
- Identify and track KPIs on web traffic and lead conversion funnels.
- Monitor user engagement levels from both website and email communications.
- Track new member subscriptions, cancellations and retention of clients by member level.
- Provide analytic support by using various tools to gather eCommerce data, normalize it and model it to perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis, interpret findings and present actionable recommendations.
- Use statistics, prescriptive, predictive modelling to increase and optimize user experience, revenue generation, cost / effort reduction and other business outcomes.
- Assess existing data flows, data quality and business rules, outlining gaps and defining a plan for corrections and improvement.
- Determine the critical metrics for each area, create and maintain standardized dashboard reports for the team.
- Track trends within the business and with our partners vs. the eCommerce market and come up with ideas to optimize website, channel performance and customer segmentation.
- Partner with Analytics and Insights team to monitor demographic and behavioral shifts that can impact business and hypothesize potential effects and how to address.
- Analyze conversion rate optimization activities, such as A / B testing;
- Develop an understanding and / or have knowledge of SEO best practices and its impact on traffic and other metrics.
- Explore new and existing digital analytics tools to improve the time action on an area of improvement and reduce manual work in data processing.
- Measure and monitor adoption of new features and customer experience changes.
- Regular data extraction from internal DB (SQL), Google Analytics, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Assist in list pulling, list management and results monitoring of email campaigns
- Collaborate with the extended Marketing team, including Marketing Operations (owners of Google Analytics and Marketo), Corporate Data Analytics team members (owners of Redshift product data and the Periscope and MixPanel environments), and Sales Operations (owners of SalesForce CRM data.)
What we’re looking for...
You will need to have :
- 5+ years of experience managing the delivery of analytics reporting dashboards and insights in a web-marketing or eCommerce organization.
- A quantitative degree (such as : Statistics, Cybernetics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics, etc.
or at least four years work experience
- Advanced use of Google Analytics 360, A / B testing tools, SalesForce.com and Marketo.
- Experience with data visualization dashboard tools like Google Data Studio and Periscope.
- Experience working with SQL
Even better if you have :
- Master’s degree preferred
- Must be a hands-on team member and operate with a start-up mentality to move the business forward.
- Resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Effective communicator.
- Autonomy and a strong sense of responsibility.
Verizon recently acquired BlueJeans and plans to transition BlueJeans employees into Verizon compensation and benefits programs.
This position will be part of that planned transition.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other.
Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity.
Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change.
Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Diversity and Inclusion at Verizon
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging.
We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our page to learn more.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Different makes us better.
Your application has been successfully submitted.