Digital Testing & Optimization Strategist
Minneapolis, MN, USA
At U.S. Bank, we're:
passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
In this role, you will leverage your business and technical expertise in Online Optimization, Usability, Marketing, Web Analytics and related skills to provide leadership and guidance in optimizing U.
S. Bank’s online and mobile assets. It will be the Strategist's responsibility to support business unit, marketing and customer engagement goals by successfully leading internal business partners through the processes of optimization and analysis.
This position will interact heavily with the Analytics, Online Marketing, Product, IT and User Experience teams.
- Drive strategic improvements in online conversion rates and visitor engagement through Optimization leadership
- Create an optimization discipline and strategy for specific products and online platforms, analyze results and make recommendations
- Collaborate with specific lines of business / products to develop clear and measurable business and testing objectives and develop prioritized roadmaps to meet these objectives
- Solicit and / or recommend improvements based on analytics and consumer insights, then design and develop campaigns that enable the testing of improvements
- Oversee the delivery of A / B and Multivariate tests and targeted offers / messages across U.S. Bank’s online and mobile assets
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and executives regarding results, deliverables and statuses of test projects
- Leverage creative, strategic and analytical skills to discover insights and make recommendations from available sources and tools, including competitive research, external studies, benchmarking, usability, consumer insights & more
- Identify testing successes, failures, and trends and effectively communicate these findings to clients / partners
- Identify and validate hypotheses related to customer online behavior
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables to meet client expectations
- Perform analysis of websites and landing pages by reviewing available analytics and applying knowledge of web marketing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis on UX, design research, psychology, social science or another relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of UX design research experience
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Five-eights years of experience with digital optimization testing including targeting, A / B and multivariate testing and analytics experience.
- Mobile App A / B testing a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to translate both qualitative and quantitative tests results into actionable business insights
- A passion for understanding user behavior and for improving user experience
- Self-starter with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of Internet usability standards
- High level understanding of technology and ability to partner with IT to create and deliver optimization campaigns
- Proactive work ethic and attention to detail
- Proven analytical abilities, understanding of statistics
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience in marketing or other relevant discipline
- Experience working with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics Platforms
- Experience with mobile and tablet
- Understanding and involvement working in an agile / scrum team
- Preferred knowledge of competitive market, banking operations, & U.S. Bancorp's products and services
Your application has been successfully submitted.