Marketing Optimization Director
Eden Prairie, MN, USA
Do you have a passion for creating meaningful insights using data? Do you thrive when partnering with leaders to accomplish company goals?
If so, we encourage you to consider the Marketing Optimization Director role. You will help guide the strategy for marketing at C.
H. Robinson by producing meaningful insights using data. The goals revolve around acquiring new customers, increasing customer spend and retaining valuable customers.
In this role, you will connect to stakeholders throughout the organization, both within marketing and across the business.
If you are action-oriented and experienced solving problems by utilizing measurable and actionable data insights, we would love to talk to you!
- Analyze marketing funnels, channels, and activity effectiveness in order to optimize marketing budgets, spend, and time allocated
- Use data to proactively identify insights to impact marketing strategy
- Measure return on investment of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing key performance indicators (leads, conversion rates, website traffic) and establish cadence for review and action
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor media budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Create reports and dashboards to communicate marketing and campaign performance to executives and other business units
- Partner with teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Partner with IT to develop powerful data and analytics environments to support marketing
- Keep abreast of state-of-the-art marketing science as it relates to best practices in quantitative techniques, operations research, attribution modeling, advertising metrics and marketing effectiveness.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and / or country specific requirements
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 7 years’ analytics experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server retrieving data from relational databases
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power BI (or Power BI equivalent)
- Up to 10% travel to North America offices with the potential for minimal international travel
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Ability to package and present data and findings to a senior level audience
- Financial acumen related to company performance, stakeholders, and role of Marketing organization
- Demonstrated understanding of applied economic modeling and incremental economics related to marketing and financial decisions
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Analysis Workspace, Launch (Tag Management) or similar tools such as Google Analytics and / or Google Tag Manager
- Track record of results in cross-functional, matrix organizations
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities.
We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer / EOE / M / F / Disabled / Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers.
Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Your application has been successfully submitted.