Senior Web Analyst, Developer & Optimization
Irving, TX, USA
The Senior Web Optimization Analyst position is an opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced, customer-centric digital marketing team at a market-leading retail electricity provider.
You’ll strategize and execute key initiatives collaborating with both sales and marketing driving innovation and developing solutions to transform and continuously improve customer conversion and online engagement advancing self-service adoption.
This position involves an in-depth understanding of both user experience design and website development with the goal of providing an optimized and smart digital experience for our target markets.
- Partner and collaborate with various teams including sales, marketing, and third-party partners to conceive strategies to increase conversion, improve online sales, advance self-service adoption and improve current customer retention rates
- Leverage analytics, experimentation, and data-driven decision making to drive website optimization efforts
- Define, monitor, and evaluate A / B and multivariate tests and testing strategies
- Manage the testing road map and execution plan
- Configure and deploy new personalized offers and content recommendations throughout web properties
- Test various personalization algorithms to identify the best performing
- Collaborate and cooperate with IT developer team for code approval and site performance management
- Lead projects from concept to completion in results-oriented manner
- Work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously with little supervision
- Possess a diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition and the ability to set and manage expectations
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years’ work experience in a marketing or business technology function
- Proficiency in advanced web analytics methodologies such as segmentation, experimentation and testing with tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, VWO, etc.
- Retail-oriented products or subscription services marketing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability delivering against KPIs while building strategy and executing tactical plans
Your application has been successfully submitted.