Digital Analytics and Optimization Associate
Endurance International Group
Burlington, MA, USA Remote
Are you passionate about helping organizations use data to more effectively market to prospective customers? Want to work collaboratively to help optimize websites and drive engagement and business impact?
Endurance has an opening for a Digital Analytics and Optimization Associate to lead the web analytics practice across the Domain brands :
Domain.com, Netfirms, MyDomain, and Dotster.
- The Digital Analytics and Optimization Associate will perform marketing analytics with a focus on leveraging digital data to influence marketing decisions;
- applying analysis skills to mine through data and communicate results to key stakeholders; analyzing visitor behavior patterns and trends to predict the impact of changes to the customer experience and purchase process;
- identifying revenue-driving opportunities to test that may result in an increase in conversion rate or improved user experience;
and developing standardized procedures for preparing web marketing business reporting.
What you’ll do :
- Publish and maintain a standard set of website performance dashboards and scorecard reports
- Provide insight into site visitor behavior and engagement in order to identify optimization opportunities and inform site design changes, as well as help to prioritize these opportunities based on value, potential, effort and resources
- Assist in the analysis and reporting for A / B testing focused on conversion rate optimization
- Coordinate with technical teams to ensure accurate and comprehensive web analytics implementation and track across acquisition channels
- Proactively monitor customer behavior on our websites to detect potential issues and subsequently assist with determining root causes and resolving the error.
- Identify opportunities to continually optimize web page performance
Who you are :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, MIS, Mathematics, Business, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent
- 2+ years corporate experience in Marketing, Analytics, Business or a related field, including the development of analytics dashboards, solutions and strategies across digital marketing platforms and ecosystems
- Must have expertise using one or more leading web analytics and optimization tools (Adobe / Omniture / SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics 360, Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely, etc.)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel or similar (e.g., Tableau) for data manipulation and visualization is required
- Experience with experimental design and / or statistical analysis to drive business decision-making
- A deep understanding of prospective customer behavior, fundamentals of sales and marketing psychology, ROI and analytics, and design and testing methodologies
- Strong in statistical concepts and data science methodologies
- Experience working with large and complex SQL databases
- Experience with digital marketing channel analysis (PPC, SEO, Display, Social)
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities, along with problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success influencing senior level stakeholders on strategic direction based on recommendations backed by in-depth analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communications, as well as strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team-based environment is a must, and a sense of humor is always appreciated!
This position will be remote to start with the goal of being onsite in Burlington in the future.
Why you’ll love us :
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space.
- We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture.
- We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent.
- We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy / gals .
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!
Your application has been successfully submitted.