Manager, Testing and Optimization
St. Louis, MO, USA
- The Optimization and Testing Analytics Manager will be at the forefront of Panera’s burgeoning data-driven digital strategy.
- This individual will support the broader Digital Commerce team by leveraging digital testing methodologies to optimize digital conversion and revenue generation, as well as segmentation and personalization strategies.
- Personal competencies for success include excellent quantitative reasoning, analytics, and problem-solving skills; ability to create partnering relationships with stakeholders, and communicate complex information effectively and clearly;
- Strong attention to detail, particularly in technical and numerical domains; and an inquisitive attitude that’s not satisfied until you’ve found the answer.
- Operationalize adoption of testing and optimization processManage active test library and cadenceHelp stakeholders establish expected results and prioritize accordinglyAdvise on test hypothesis, design, and goalsEstablish pre-test expectations of anticipated test durationTesting tool administration and training
- Lead analytical approach by providing recommendations on testing strategy and post-test analysis / conclusion
- Maintain historical documentation of testing, results, and insights
- Enable segmentation by championing a deep understanding of analytically informed behavioral customer audience segments and tactics
- Ensure technical efficacy of testing tool and underlying data
- Develop strategy for forward-looking improvements to testing, optimization, and segmentation tools, data, metrics, and segments
- Prepare and present insights leveraging effective data visualization and succinct communication for executive-level decision support and briefing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Marketing, Economics, Finance), Information Technology, or Mathematics / Statistics is preferred
- 5+ years of advanced analytical experience with digital product, web / digital analytics, or digital marketing strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills to present ideas and persuade action
- Ability to turn hypotheses into effective test designs
- Demonstrates in-depth technical capability and professional knowledge of conversion rate optimization
- Expert-level knowledge of digital analytics tools and processes, experience in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of applied statistics, particularly causal inference, counterfactual techniques, and regression
- Expertise in data visualization
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with Tag Management Systems and digital analytics tagging
- Ability to understand business objectives and support business case development, inclusive of financial implications, incrementality, and profitability
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies
Your application has been successfully submitted.