Growth Marketing Senior Manager - Conversion Rate Optimization
San Francisco, CA, USA
Our mission is simple : to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging.
We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.As our first CRO hire, you will have the chance to establish an on-going conversion rate optimization program from the ground up.
In a pivotal position on our Growth team, you will work with talented partners across marketing, creative and engineering.
- Own the vision, strategy, roadmap for marketing landing pages. Responsible for improving conversion rates on landing pages, ensuring alignment to brand and product design guidelines
- Own the process for testing page design and messaging combining internal and external resources, including maintaining a full testing pipeline, prioritizing tests, and balancing test risk with potential impact
- Be the single point of contact for web engineering, web design and the marketing / creative team to ensure timely execution of tests, influence the full conversion funnel experience, and align to business needs
- Take landing page experiences to the next level by identifying trends, customer insights, opportunities to scale customized experiences, and new areas to test
- You have extensive, hands-on website optimization experience and you’re ready to build a CRO program from the ground up
- You’re experienced in selecting and operating the right tools for landing page testing, such as AB Testing platforms like VWO and Optimizely, heat mapping platforms like CrazyEgg, and many more
- You have a deep understanding of consumer behavior and generating consumer insights through data analysis
- You are very detail-oriented, prize clean tests, and documentation to share learnings
- You're not satisfied with just completing a test, you need to understand the why’ behind the results and can develop insights to inform future strategy
- You value clear communication and are able to build and maintain cross-functional relationships with stakeholders and teams around the company
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You are a creative thinker, adept at solving complex problems and able to think outside of the box with copywriters, designers and engineers
Your application has been successfully submitted.