Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
New York City, NY, USA Remote
Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help 800k new users start and grow their dreams into a business.
Through tools like our automated logo maker, and our branding and design studio, we make sure starting a business is affordable and accessible to everyone.
As a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (CRO), you will have intimate knowledge of SaaS B2C product demand generation through multiple online channels.
You will research and understand what our users need, and you will communicate our product offering to them in a compelling way that highlights Tailor Brands product’s USPs.
Above all, the CRO’s success will be measured by consistent conversion rate optimization.
About the Role
- Build a highly technical approach around analytics and a testing strategy that will contribute to website and landing page development
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, optimizing our conversion paths using A / B tests, multivariate tests and split testing methods
- Research Tailor Brands’ target vertical markets, relevant personas, and pain points for each, and use data-driven insights to propose and design future tests based on statistical modeling
- Adapt Tailor Brands’ offering for each audience through relevant content assets (landing pages, website, emails, SEO content, product templates), and continually measure their performance
- Lead multiple pricing optimization projects and deploy strategic pricing capabilities, aligning with the product strategy, different markets and dynamic needs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for organic search, email and paid media, in order to optimize each conversion path
- Develop benchmark reports that empower Marketing stakeholders to monitor and analyze the progress of their programs
- Design and manage processes for measuring the business impact of marketing campaigns and tactics, and advise on campaign best practices
- Understand the competitive landscape to correctly position the Tailor Brands offering in the context of our USPs
- 2+ years of experience in online product marketing and or product analytics, with a proven track record of a strong background in running conversion rate optimization projects and A / B tests
- Experience in researching and identifying potential markets and then creating relevant content assets for online acquisition
- Strong analytical and data-driven personality; experience with turning data into actionable insights and ability to identify trends and abnormalities
- High-level and hands-on experience with analytics and optimization tools (e.g. Hot Jar, Crazy Egg, VWO, Google Analytics & Google Optimize)
- Outstanding English writing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant B2C and SaaS experience an advantage
Send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.