Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Lindon, UT, USA
Disruptive Advertising is a digital marketing business that specializes in PPC management, social marketing, email marketing, site testing, and analytics reporting.
We are a fast-growing team of professional digital marketers. Our clients look to Disruptive Advertising to expand their digital marketing footprint and create growth to their business through results-based relationships.
We have been in business since 2013, our offices are located in the beautiful city of Lindon, Utah where one side of our office overlooks the towering Wasatch Mountain Range, and the other has stunning views of Utah lake.
In 2019 Disruptive was highlighted in USA Today as one SLC's Best Companies to Work For" and in Glassdoor as "Best Places to Work at #13.
Disruptive Advertising is looking for an experienced Conversion Rate Specialist / Website Analyst to join our team. The Conversion Rate Specialist / Website Analyst duties will include strategizing for clients and ultimately growing our client's businesses.
This will be done through managing communication and implementation (minus any development work) as it relates to optimizing their conversion rate and website in general.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying website or landing page optimization opportunities as well as building, planning for and implementing tests while monitoring, analyzing and reporting on results.
We are looking for an individual who can maintain between 9-16 clients, average around 95% of client management fees from month to month and build CRO strategies focused on growing client's businesses.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Optimize the way our clients generate leads from their website design and functionality through hands-on daily management of website optimization activities (A / B tests, multivariate tests, surveying, heat map analysis)
- A / B testing all areas across the user experience that influences conversion
- Analyze data to find trends to improve performance metrics
- Create and execute on-going testing strategies for website funnels, landing pages, home pages, etc.
- Work with designers to brainstorm and create designs to maximize client conversion rates
- Identify and maximize new opportunities for client growth
- Stay up-to-date on news, trends and technology in the CRO space
- Has experience building a CRO program
- Able to define appropriate KPIs for marketing campaigns
- Understands the role data plays in making marketing decisions
- Able to communicate with senior level employees in client's organizations
- Able to work alongside other services (FB, Google, CRO) to accomplish the client goals
- Not a Yes person
- Able to plan and focus time on top priorities, intentionally saying no to other priorities
- Resilient in tough situations
- Flexible to change
- Takes ownership of successes and failures
- Is able to communicate directly and with care
- Sees challenges as opportunities
- Treats people with respect
- Has enthusiasm for digital marketing and growing businesses
- Flexible PTO Policy : Approval but Freedom
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k with match
- Vacation bonus ($500 / after 1st year, an addition $250 every year after)
- Company Vacation Homes to Use after first anniversary
- WellVia services (Tele-Medical Services)
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Maternity / Paternity Pay
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- On-site Massage Chairs
- Fully stocked snacks in the break room
- Personal and Financial Development Courses
- Charity Committee
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Monthly Contests and Employee Appreciation Activities
- Fitness Membership with VASA Fitness
- Use of the Company Top Golf Card
Working Conditions & Requirements
This position requires qualified individuals to see, hear and speak (verbally and audibly). Required to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
May be required to work on a computer for extended periods of time including viewing the screen, using a mouse and manipulating a keyboard with hands, reaching with arms.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Disruptive Advertising is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.