Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
Brooklyn, NY, USA Remote
What we do:
We use our proprietary platform to build and optimize landing pages and on-site widgets.
About the role:
In this role, you will work with clients to define landing page optimization strategies—creating testing roadmaps, overseeing the end-to-end production of landing pages, managing the experimentation process, and performing data analysis to continuously refine optimization strategy. To you, conversion rate optimization is never finished.
What you would do:
- Serve as the main point of contact and conversion rate optimization expert for a subset of our clients
- Develop and maintain conversion rate optimization strategies and roadmaps to address client goals and priorities (ex: revenue, signups)
- Concept high-impact experiments in service of the roadmap, including clear and meaningful hypotheses, objectives, targeting and allocation
- Analyze and report on experiment results, including key segments and metrics
- Maintain a clear, client-facing narrative around experiments and learnings, inclusive of return on investment in experimentation
- Work in partnership with our design and development teams to create landing pages with experimental content, design, and functionality
- Set project timelines, and effectively prioritize based on impact, effort, and available resources
- Audit analytics sources, and troubleshoot common issues. Effectively escalate any uncommon issue to internal or external subject matter experts.
- Monitor and report on overall health of client accounts. Ablility to recognize and escalate any issues that put a client relationship at risk
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong working relationships (We excel at pushing our clients to be their very best in all aspects of their landing page testing)
- Ability to efficiently analyze data for insights and generate hypotheses for fast iteration testing, optimizing for ROI
- Strong ability to visualize and communicate UX to design stakeholders
- Hands on experience using A/B testing tools (Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize) and a working knowledge of paid ad testing.
- Proficiency in using web analytics tools (Google Analytics/360, Mouseflow)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to self-manage time and work schedule
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a fast-moving environment and meet challenging deadlines
- Landing pages are often under optimized and under-resourced
- Landing page optimization & customization can significantly increase conversion rates and paid marketing performance
- Self-serve landing page tools don't work well at scale
About the team:
We are a 48-person bootstrapped (and profitable) team, working remotely. We care about crafting our platform for the long-term, shipping great product efficiently, and above all, creating an exceptional experience for our clients. Our goal is to build a platform that aggregates learnings across clients and automates much of our experimentation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.