Director of Corporate Marketing
San Francisco, CA, USA
Postclick is the global leader in digital advertising conversion. Our team is on a mission to automate conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
In addition to our flagship solution, our company also owns the leading SMB landing page platform called Instapage - recognized as a leader in G2Crowd's Personalization, Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, our company is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.
The Director of Corporate Marketing will be responsible for overseeing Postclick’s overall brand strategy, the company websites, company events, PR, social media, creative/design strategy, and other corporate marketing programs.
You will need to be comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, balancing the ability to stay agile with a relentless focus on key objectives. You will oversee an initial team of 3 marketers, several contractors / agencies and be comfortable supporting enterprise sales and marketing programs for a growth company.
This role is open in our San Francisco HQ or in Austin, Texas.
• Lead the brand strategy, PR, creative, web and corporate event teams
• Oversee efforts to develop and evangelize a scalable framework that helps the organization effectively and consistently articulate the core positioning of the Postclick brand to a large and fast-growing audience of consumer brands
• Manage the strategy, execution and ongoing improvements of our web properties to drive awareness and interest in our new category, Post-Click Automation
• Manage a Creative team to execute on the brand vision and support all marketing efforts
• Oversee the PR function, all PR activities and agency relationships
• Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to help produce PR and thought leadership content that effectively communicates and elevates the Postclick brand in a consistent way
• Partner with Demand Generation to design and support campaigns
• Partner with Product Marketing to deliver messaging that resonates with the audiences we want to engage
• Model and maintain a culture that promotes the ability to manage high quality standards and rapid production of corporate marketing materials
• Help drive significant increases in overall global awareness of the Postclick brand among target audiences through brand building activities, events, campaigns, and other corporate activities
• Excellent collaboration skills and organizational savvy, excelling at both high-level thinking & execution as well as influence and inspire others to achieve a common goal.
• Allocate resources and budget to efficiently maximize business outcomes.
• 15+ years of experience leading corporate marketing at a fast-growing, high profile organization(s)
• Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with a keen understanding of the Internet ecosystem and technical audiences (experience in ad tech or Martech related SaaS business is highly preferred)
• Deep expertise in brand strategy, management, positioning, and messaging
• Experience in developing, executing, and measuring the impact of multi-channel brand advertising campaigns
• Proven ability to design and execute large-scale corporate marketing initiatives
• Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
• Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
• Experience with creative and brand agencies, budgets, and negotiating contracts
• BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
• Knowledge of appropriate marketing tactics and channels for driving awareness within the SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise segments
• Prior experience with managing PR and social media agencies / contractors
• Prior experience managing content, creative and customer marketing teams and functions
• Experienced operating in emergent new B2B categories
• Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get things done.
- Paid Time Off
- All major U.S. holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Commuter Benefits and FSA
- Career growth/education budget (conferences, books, workshops, etc.)
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- A hard to compete with company culture (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #4 Highest Rated Private Cloud Companies to Work For by Battery Ventures
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness.
Your application has been successfully submitted.