Digital Operations Manager
Charlotte, NC, USA
As a Digital Operations Manager, you'll work directly with RV business leaders to identify challenges facing our internal teams and external partners, and you'll collaborate with our world-class engineering and creative teams to develop in-house solutions that drive organizational value.
Using in-house data from our digital businesses, you'll develop actionable insights and define KPIs, then work directly with engineers to define product features, create product road maps, and bring your ideas to life for some of the largest sites in our portfolio.
What You'll Do:
- Execute based on key metrics including conversion rates and user interaction to inform priorities and long-term business optimization strategies
- Work directly with Engineers and Creative teams to define product features and create product road maps to bring your ideas to life
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features that align with the broader business goals, and analyze performance against core KPIs
- Communicate status, timelines and goals to broad audiences, including RV senior leaders
What We're Looking For:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Operations Analyst or Product Analyst
- Ability to organize, plan, execute, and iterate on an ongoing site testing plan
- Prioritize site performance initiatives, including working with different groups (media, engineering, SEO, etc.) to run efficient operations
- Creativity to drive growth, including balancing incremental wins with larger initiatives
- Ability to both lean-in and train team members in key areas, including data analysis, reporting, testing results, etc.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable KPIs and leveraging consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and present your recommended strategy and gain buy-in across a diverse functional team
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.