Manager – Digital Analytics & Insights
Newark, CA, USA Remote
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
TA Digital’s Manager – Digital Analytics & Insights will help our clients and team navigate the complex world of modern digital transformation. We’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how data can transform digital experiences and improve their entire organization – starting with key business issues they face. We’ll look to you to help guide and inspire our people and construct our processes to assist in leading our internal team in a major growth phase. This is a high growth, high visibility area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skillset and build your career.
There is no such thing as a typical day. You will provide assistance to multiple client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and support business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts. You will champion the drive to better organizational decision-making by asking the right business questions and then seeking answers in the data. Our objectives is to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how actionable data at the heart of the digital transformation will improve their entire organization. You start with the key business issues they face and translate it into delightful digital experiences that reduce costs through automation and increase revenue through optimization and personalization of all media channels and digital properties.
- Delivering dashboards, reports and overall insights for our customers
- Responsible for the overall data story telling practice for TA Digital
- Creation of measurement strategy that leads to superior feedback loops for our customers’ actionable data insights
- Supporting client digital experience engagements and fostering relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Embrace data as both a science and an art.
- Mentor, Coach, and lead a team
- Locate and provide new process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrate leadership by driving digital experience strategy and data driven transformation.
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the digital industry
- Bring to the organization your heuristics and center of excellence standards in Analytics, SEO, A/B & MVT Testing, Conversion Rate Optimization and Personalization.
- Experience fostering strong ROI for clients in an agency setting.
- Demonstrating ability to assimilate new knowledge
- Remaining current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Collecting business requirements and asking probing questions in order to fully understand business needs and how they relate to key performance measurements
- Developing relationships with team members across all IT
To qualify for the role you must have
- BA/BS degree in mathematics, information systems, statistics, marketing, business or related disciplines or equivalent
- Significant experience analyzing large online and offline datasets and tagging
- Proven experience with web analytics tools: Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics
- Capable of delivering contextual, thoughtfully presented, visual output (PPT. presentation or sample data required)
- Proven experience in developing Measurement Methodologies
- Strong understanding of website tagging methodology as it relates to data quality assurance
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong ability to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights
- Ability to travel to meet client needs
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to draw insight
- Familiarity with Tag Management Systems
- Past involvement with website optimization testing tools such as Adobe Target and Audience Manager
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization, SEM & PPC, Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook, LinkedIn, SnapChat, and other key social and search channels.
- Knowledge of statistics to support A/B and MVT testing as well as algorithms to support automation of personalization.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and techniques across multiple marketing channels include chat, voice, and mobile.
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital Experience industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the full potential of their data, this role is for you.
Anywhere in the US | Travel Amount: 30%
Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed.
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin
Your application has been successfully submitted.