Website Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Responsible for running the roadmap for CRO initiatives and meeting specific KPIs, with the end goal being continued growth of qualified demo leads. The ideal candidate will have experience in data-driven web optimization and A/B testing, and a background in B2B lead generation.
- Research and optimize user experience across Paycom website
- Use a data driven approach to identify, launch, and optimize global A/B and multivariate tests on Paycoms web properties to drive increased user engagement and conversion rate.
- Help design and build optimized/personalized web experiences that align with web design, UX, and UI best practices
- Develop data analysis, reports, and UX frameworks to identify hidden insights in customer journeys and derive test hypotheses
- Conceptualize wire-frames and help Creative team design proposed solutions (mock-ups)
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Technology, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related filed.
- Minimum of 4 years of UX and CRO experience
- 5 years of UX and CRO experience
- Understands the core principles of UX, CRO and personalization and how they can be applied to web properties to improve performance
- Experience creating innovative and elegant web solutions to resolve conversion issues
- Expert in qualitative data capture techniques, such as user testing and site surveys
- Capable of drawing insights from data with heat-mapping web analytics tool like Hotjar
- Knowledge or experience in using a testing platform to run conversion tests
- Strong working knowledge of A/B testing tools
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with tools like Optimizely preferred
- Adobe Audience Manager a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.