Sr. Manager eCommerce
Eagan, MN, USA
Ergotron is actively seeking a Senior Manager of e-Commerce to own and drive consistent and significant revenue growth in our primary web-based sales channels – our internal store and Amazon presence.
- Lead and support the e-commerce strategy and execution across all products and services, starting with Office vertical focus.
- Manage site content and advertising: creative, product pages / content, season marketing campaigns, etc
- Improve the customer experience of our e-store through data driven insights on buyers, buyer journey and innovation opportunities
- Identify and work across teams to execute UX and SEO opportunities to improve conversion rate, AOV, sales
- Leverage trends, consumer insights and SKU-level performance to identify growth opportunities
- Leverage analytics, site testing, technology tools and reports to monitor, recommend, implement optimizations and enhancements to the e-commerce platforms
- Lead and manage external agency partners
- Partner across all critical functions to align: sales, engineering, operations, finance and marketing driving the overall strategy that results in continued revenue growth and profitability.
- Competitive analysis and customer understanding are critical. E-commerce must provide market insights and a clear view of customer needs to promote products.
- Provide data analysis and insights to demonstrate return on advertising investment, growth and opportunities for growth
- Must be able to manage multiple e-commerce platforms: Amazon and internal store – includes setting the vision for the future, path to get there, execution plan, success metrics, etc.
- The ideal candidate is results-oriented, forward thinking, organized, and analytical. The position requires a proactive person with the ability to problem solve - often on the fly. This person must be creative, pragmatic and focused with a strong technical acumen.
- Key leadership behaviors include: Driving changes, leveraging resources and capabilities across a multi-disciplined team, operational excellence—metrics and data driven, activity prioritization based on clear ROI analysis, and transparency in decision making.
Position Requirements (Knowledge and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree required; 8+ years of experience working on e-commerce strategy and execution, digital acquisition, omni-channel business planning, etc. Proven success in establishing and growing e-commerce platforms: amazon and company direct e-commerce
- Proven ability to develop, implement and manage a successful e-commerce strategy and profitably grow within what is a $10M plus online channel.
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Google Analytics and more
- Thinks strategically while executing and stay on top of executional details – proactive do-er comfortable initiating conversations, projects and action
- Passionate about consumer insights and how the data impacts the customer journey and experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, with tote ability to present ideas and information clearly
- Experience in e-commerce business models and Business to Business / Business to Consumer online industry (trends, competitors, distribution channels, customer base, promotion, and products).
- Sound end to end understanding of internet based commerce technologies, design, execution and operations, and digital performance measurement.
- In depth understanding of customer acquisition and retention as related to e-commerce environments, including organic and paid search, email, affiliate and referring partners as well as web analytics and tracking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to dynamically lead a cross functional team, closely working with marketing partners, technology providers, user experience and creative management.
- Clearly customer focused, developing and implementing strategies to maximize revenue capture and conversion by researching, analyzing, and defining customer requirements and experience needs, analyzing and identifying target customers and segments, analyzing competitors’ offerings and working with product and marketing teams to develop clear online value propositions.
- Operationally understand numbers and key metrics, thus leveraging data and analytics to drive insights. Must be able to establish reporting structures and communicate KPIs.
- Has successfully operated in a fast paced corporate environment. Successfully demonstrated that he/she can deal with ambiguous situations, multi-task, and move from area of focus to another quickly—more entrepreneurial and fast moving
- Being able to solve complex problems within a passion-filled environment is rewarded by a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, allowing for work and life balance.
ONE Core Values:
- Continuous Improvement – Always design a better experience.
- Customer Obsessed – Our reputation rests with our customer’s experience.
- Innovation – Unearth insights to think anew.
- Integrity – Do the right thing. Treat others with respect.
- Openness – Open to ideas and feedback. Act with transparency. Trust one another.
- Ownership – Own your role and act when ownership is needed.
Ergotron is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Your application has been successfully submitted.