Senior Digital Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
About Life 360
Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for first-to-market solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently reached #1 in Apple's US App Store's list of free social networking apps. Nearly 1 in 10 US families with kids use Life360 an average of 12 times a day, and global membership is growing exponentially, with over 28 million active users in over 140 countries as of March 31, 2020 — making Life360 the largest mobile service for families in the world.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offering both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360's rapidly growing team of 150+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
About our culture and benefits
Life360 has embraced a work from home (WFH) philosophy for at least the duration of the COVID-19 crisis, along with most of our peers. During this WFH period, the organization remains connected and engaged with virtual team events, weekly all hands meetings and regular open zoom sessions with leadership. While we believe that the work world has likely permanently changed, we have yet to make any decisions about our long-term split between WFH and being in the office
We always offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- Flexible PTO
- Free Life360 platinum membership for your family circle
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
All open positions are remote opportunities and when the time comes to return to our offices, we offer the following:
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco; a 5 minute walk to CalTrain
- An amazing office location within walking distance to the beach in Encinitas
- In person team building activities, celebratory company outings and fun events
You will be responsible for building out our life360.com web strategy as a new channel of growth for the Life360 team. You'll own the web user journey, working with a cross-functional team of smart and savvy marketers, product managers and designers to execute your vision. You'll use best-in-class data analysis and user experience design to drive the web strategy, oversee the website re-design of our website and implement new web experiments to optimize our overall funnel conversion rates. You'll drive the business forward with best-in-class data analysis, strategy and user experience design to optimize. Your primary focus will be on optimizing our sign-up funnel, building stronger webpages and elevating our conversion rate. You will have a To do this, you will need to be someone with a proven track record of both strategy and execution, and is motivated by building new channels from the ground up.
You'll own the web user journey, work with a cross-functional team of smart and savvy marketers, product managers and designers to execute your vision.
- Lead work with cross-functional teams to develop best-in class website experience that optimizes path to conversion.
- Develop a holistic web strategy that enhances the Life360 membership sign up funnel and positively impacts conversion rate
- Implement SEO best practices
- Generate data-driven hypotheses driven by data to improving marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics
- Work with UI/UX designers in executing website updates and opportunities
- Analyze site data, build hypothesis and execute "test and learn" strategies that uncover new areas of site optimization
- Maintain a web marketing calendar
- Manage our SEO partner and internal stakeholders to drive more site value and traffic
- Work with internal stakeholders to constantly improve customer experience and enhance retention.
- Manage the website channel budget and update timelines
- 5 min years experience in digital web/mobile marketing
- 3+ years experience working D2C
- Experience in building a new channel from scratch
- Experience working with a mobile first/ app company a plus
- Data management and Taboola experience a plus
- SEO knowledge and management
Your application has been successfully submitted.