Phoenix, AZ, USA
Full Job Description
The E-Commerce Lead is primarily responsible for optimizing conversions across our E-Commerce websites. They are expected to map out the user journey on our sites and identify all of the conversions that take place along the way. With that map, the E-Commerce lead will prioritize which conversions will have the greatest impact on the bottom of the conversion funnel and work with a copy writer and UX Designer to iterate on solutions through multi-variate testing. This position will be the day-to-day owner of all content on our websites, including product setup and configuration, content publishing, and UI styling.
The ideal candidate will have an insatiable passion for Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO). They should have familiarity with best practices in the disciplines of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), A/B Testing, and User Experience (UX) Design, as well as an impressive ability to draw actionable insights from raw data. As with every member of our team, the E-Commerce Lead will be expected to pursue relentless improvement through continual professional education, and to respectfully share their insights for the benefit of the larger organization.
- Maximize profit from E-Commerce transactions.
- Minimize friction throughout the user journey on our web properties.
- Maintain a map of the most common user journeys on our sites.
- Identify pain points for our website users.
- Collaborate with a UX Designer to explore possible solutions to UX pain points.
- Conduct multi-variate tests on possible solutions for UX improvements.
- Analyze user traffic data for actionable insights.
- Ensure that company websites are adhering to SEO best practices.
- Develop and maintain optimal sitemaps.
- Increase organic traffic through publishing of useful evergreen content.
- Update all website content such as products, images, and copy.
- Develop and maintain expert level familiarity with our core products.
- Diligently work to uphold and exemplify the 14 core values of AR500 Armor®.
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or Design a plus) or relevant work experience.
- Ability to draw insights from data.
- Inclination to seek out input.
- Thirst for learning.
- Strong copywriting ability.
- Experience running marketing campaigns across various platforms.
- Experience maintaining e-commerce websites.
- Familiarity with CMS platforms like Magento and Wordpress.
- Experience using analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar, CrazyEgg, etc.).
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Passion for digital marketing; desire to keep abreast of new technologies and techniques.
- Ability to research, understand, and empathize with target audience, and craft content appealing to them.
- Ability to effectively cooperate as a member of a unified team.
- Flexibility to change with the department as it grows.
- Willingness to travel on occasion (~10-20 days per year)
- Ability to work in Phoenix, AZ
- Minimum of 2,080 hours per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Your application has been successfully submitted.