Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
Adtalem Global Education
Chicago, IL, USA Remote
Opportunity at a Glance:
The CRO Manager is responsible for contributing to the success of our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Program. Success will depend on the ability to enthusiastically and competently deliver on the following:
Conversion & UX strategy - from data-driven ideation, execution, reporting and analysis.
Tagging Architecture Quality - QA of Optimize360 and Google Analytics 360
Exceptional project management – from planning to delivery
Demonstrating a passion for continuous learning, iterating and improving; a sound understanding of the digital marketing landscape; a zest for UX design, paid media and research and an entrepreneurial spirit to improve processes and team efficiency.
Successful collaboration with the CRO team and relevant organizational stakeholders (including product design, analytics, product owners and media teams), ensuring team members like and trust you.
- Design hypothesis and strong test designs to ensure the continuous improvement of our digital marketing products. Ensure each test will produce insight regardless of win or fail.
- Prioritize test roadmap leveraging our PPIE framework; Potential lift in KPI, Potential user benefit, Importance to the business (high-volume/high-cost), Ease to deploy
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, optimizing our conversion paths
- Use data-driven, quantitative and qualitative insights to propose and design future tests.
- Manage the optimization of website experiences and paid media landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with traffic generation teams including SEO and Media to optimize each conversion path
- Advise on how to configure goals, triggers, and other Google Analytics administration required for CRO tests
- Increase ecommerce conversion rates and drive qualified leads for our sales team
- Partner closely with product design, analytics and media team to test and improve content, creative, copy and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization.
- Create and lead the execution of deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users. This could include items such as website audits, web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, heuristic reviews, wireframes, information architecture reviews, task flows, and user research and user scenarios.
- As part of a specialized CRO/UX team, assume accountability and ownership of program successes and failures.
- Gather or conduct UX research through both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message, continually creating insights and value for clients.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a website testing and/or UX focused role
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics.
- Experience reporting on success/failure of optimization efforts.Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing; positive customer service experience, including managing difficult situations.
- Strong proficiency in digital marketing & effective website design
- A sound understanding of the mathematics behind effective testing.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Digital Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, Economics, Statistics, Information Science, etc.) is preferred
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff
- Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.). Google Optimize 360 a plus.
- Experienced creating wireframes and functional/interaction specifications
- Experience with e-commerce websites
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are:
At Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading workforce solutions provider that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare and financial services industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit adtalem.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.