Growth Marketing Manager - Conversion Rate Optimization
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
Kraken is looking for a conversion optimization wizard. He or she will be adept at taking immediate personal ownership over the role, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Day-to-day, you’ll collaborate with copywriters, designers, marketers, and PMs to guide the development of highly converting landing pages.
- Own the vision, strategy, roadmap for landing pages. Responsible for improving conversion rates on landing pages, ensuring alignment to brand and product design guidelines
- Implement A/B tests with the goal of increasing form completions for a variety of forms (sign up, content download, webinar, newsletter, etc)
- Continuously seek A/B testing and usability best practices
- Own the process for testing page design and messaging combining internal and external resources, including maintaining a full testing pipeline, prioritizing tests, and balancing test risk with potential impact
- Be the single point of contact for web engineering, web design and the marketing/creative team to ensure timely execution of tests, influence the full conversion funnel experience, and align to business needs
- Take landing page experiences to the next level by identifying trends, customer insights, opportunities to scale customized experiences, and new areas to test
- Evaluation, selection, and setup of A/B testing infrastructure
- 2+ years of conversion rate optimization and analytics experience
- You have extensive, hands-on website optimization experience and you’re ready to build a CRO program from the ground up
- Intermediate experience with UX design, wireframing, and usability principles
- You’re experienced in selecting and operating the right tools for landing page testing, such as AB Testing platforms, heat mapping platforms, etc
- You have a deep understanding of consumer behaviour and generating consumer insights through data analysis
- You are very detail-oriented, prize clean tests, and documentation to share learnings
- You're not satisfied with just completing a test, you need to understand the ‘why’ behind the results and can develop insights to inform future strategy
- You value clear communication and are able to build and maintain cross-functional relationships with stakeholders and teams around the company
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You are a creative thinker, adept at solving complex problems and able to think outside of the box with copywriters, designers and engineers
- You’re entrepreneurial, self-directed, resourceful, and able to thrive with minimal guidance
Nice to Have
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in the crypto space
- App store optimization
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.