Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
New York, NY, USA Remote
We are looking for a results-driven Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to improve the online experience of our customers and visitors. This data-driven position is responsible for improving top-of-the-funnel, digital activities such as ecommerce sales and digital marketing initiatives across various properties. This role will own building landing pages, optimizing our funnels, and discovering up-sells along with improving usability. This role will work closely with multiple departments to ensure our campaigns deliver optimal results across channels, such as: PPC, SEO, Marketing, Email and Social.
How You’ll Help Us Succeed:
- Use data to examine how visitors and prospects are using the landing pages, website, what problems or bottlenecks they face, and how we can overcome these issues to enable successful conversions.
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan for landing pages and Ecommerce websites.
- Implement UX/UI updates to best enhance Landing Page and Ecommerce CX and increase conversions
- Leverage effective copywriting, data, digital analytics and testing skills
- Can manage surveys to customers and understand what they’re saying, not saying and hoping for are all part of finding out how to deliver the right message in the right way.
- Understand how to customize tone, diction, style, and format to our buyer personas.
- Manage a robust testing roadmap and build a culture of testing.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Ecommerce, Digital Marketing Agencies and various internal stakeholders
- Report regularly on CRO programs
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identify the Problems - Measure everything and use the data to form hypothesis's about what can be improved.
- Develop a Solution - Design, develop, and implement creative solutions to problems.
- Test the Solution - Test and measure the impact of your solutions.
- Lather, Rinse, and Repeat - Share your findings, make the good changes permanent and do it again.
- 5+ years of industry CRO experience
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, and other analytical tools.
- Expertise in Landing Page creation and Ecom UX/UI
- Experience using CRO technology ( Unbounce, Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Knowledge of optimization in digital advertising platforms such as Google Adwords
- Experience using a CMS such as Shopify
- Experience in cloud-based CRM solutions a plus (Salesforce, Pardot, etc).
- Has a discerning mind and knows what to track and analyze.
- Has an understanding of how psychology is utilized in marketing.
- A demonstrated capacity and willingness to learn.
- A strong sense of curiosity that pushes you to read, ask questions, research, and dig deep into what makes people tick.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program - Our profit sharing plan provides a target profit goal for the entire company on a yearly basis. If the goal is met, the company distributes a percentage of the profits to employees.
- Partial remote work and flexible schedule options
- Generous Vacation & PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance & Flexible Spending Account
- 100% company-paid insurance option for individuals
- Retirement plan - Company funded Pension and Defined Benefit Plan along with a self directed 401K
- Laptop - Mac or PC? It’s up to you
- Paid Family Leave (10 weeks)
- Fitness Allowance
- Company reimburses up to $50/month of the cost of a gym membership, a fitness class, a personal trainer or sports league
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Company matches up to $1,000 in donations to 501(c)(3) charities per year
- Continuing Education Benefit
- Company reimburses up to $1,000 per year for the cost of job-related certifications, professional memberships and coursework
- Coworking Stipend
- Company reimburses the cost of your coworking space up to $100 per month
Your application has been successfully submitted.