Associate Manager, Conversion Optimization
Boston, MA, USA
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Experience Design is chartered with driving a premium, connected, and personalized consumer experience across key Reebok-owned digital properties that results in industry-leading commercial results and consumer advocacy (NPS). As Associate Manager Conversion Optimization you will be right at the heart of it as you will be driving our A/B testing program for Reebok experiences across all digital platforms alongside the lead Conversion Optimization Manager.
You will have a passion to drive improvements across our digital platforms resulting in incremental revenue for our eCommerce business & the improved performance of our branded experiences.
Our goal is to evolve the consumer experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
- Support the test planning process by identifying tests to be performed and help to prioritize these in alignment with business needs & IT releases
- Support the evolution of Reebok CRO (including personalization strategy) in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the setup of personalization experiences to improve conversion for specific segments of users.
- Work closely with x-functional business partners to capture input, translate these into requirements and working with the analytics team to determine KPI’s
- Own the execution of A/B tests including the test setup and day-to-day test result reporting via Monetate & Adobe Analytics
- Support the test reporting out and actions derived from a test outcome to the organization
- Support the creation of monthly A/B testing and conversion reports to highlight trends across markets and devices
- Conduct regular cross browser/ device testing to ensure key site features are functioning, identifying bugs and ensuring the relevant fixes are logged
- Global Ecommerce Markets
- Consumer Experience Team
- Digital Brand Commerce, Global Platform & Projects team
- Site Merchandise & Category Managers
- CRM & Personalization team
- Marketing Activation
- Web Analytics
- Product Areas (Product Marketing, Development, Digital Activation Lead)
- Global Digital Brand Commerce (adidas)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Data driven mindset. Numbers should be what drive our business and your decision-making
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions
- Excellent planning skills and ability to document processes
- Demonstrated experience working with optimization tools like Optimizely or Monetate, and 3rd party vendors for more complex builds as well as Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of digital analytics, optimization and consumer branded commercial experiences
- Requires knowledge of e-commerce digital/UX/CX, business models, subject matter, and trends – with a focus on digital/mobile customer experience solutions.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in relevant field of study, required
- 2+ years’ experience within the E-commerce and digital space
Your application has been successfully submitted.