Senior Manager, Conversion Rate Optimization
Brooklyn, NY, USA
What We’re Looking For:
2U is looking for a data-driven Web Marketing (CRO) Sr Manager to play a key role in leading and developing our website strategy. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and higher education to develop and improve web marketing insights and processes.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage directly a team of coordinators, analysts, and managers, who individually oversee 5+ programs (inclusive of all in-scope CRO/Web Analytics projects). Provide necessary guidance and clearly communicate project priorities to your team.
- Drive optimization strategy and experimentation across prospect communication mediums, including inbound marketing websites, demand generation landing pages, minisites, emails, and program application pages. Collaborate with stakeholders across the org (demand gen, brand, sales ops, web producers, marketing automation, special projects, tech) to align on strategy and projects.
- Drive quarterly program-specific goal setting and project planning for your team. Design projects focused on priorities and targets, and monitor overall performance, while reporting regularly to VP and Director-level stakeholders.
- Interface with university stakeholders to assist in data analysis and CRO best practices on partner sites, as well as the implementation and maintenance of their own web analytics (GA, GTM, heat maps).
- Iterate and improve on cross-team workflows. Facilitate relevant trainings, cross-functional collaboration, and buddy systems. Effectively onboard new team members and elevate the team as a whole.
- Work with marketing technology team members to advocate for innovative solutions, and ensure strong prospect attribution and data integrity.
- Work with recruiting team to maintain funnel of applicants and assess potential candidates for fit in roles on the team.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, computer science, or a quantitative field; Graduate degree a plus, but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in the digital marketing space.
- Experience with leading a team with various levels of experience and expertise, and ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with conversion rate optimizatio (CRO), landing page optimization, UX.
- Expert-level experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager; Google Analytics Certification strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and research skills.
- Comfort with learning and discussing technical concepts related to web development and information systems.
- A desire to stay on top of emerging web marketing and technology trends.
- Strong attention to detail, love of process-building, and desire to help grow a business unit.
- Ability to manage stakeholders, at various levels of the organization, and their needs.
- A strong interest in developing entry-level and mid-level analysts.
- Experience with A/B/Multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely.
- Experience with additional web analytics tools (Omniture, WebTrends), Segment (formerly Segment.io), and Salesforce CRM.
- Familiarity with digital marketing techniques, including search engine optimization (SEO), paid media, and marketing automation concepts.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Ability to maintain a fun, casual, professional and productive team atmosphere.
- Comfortable working with ambiguous concepts and distilling them into sound deliverables.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.