Senior Manager, Conversion Optimization
Irving, TX, USA
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Currently undergoing a financial restructuring, Frontier is developing a strong business foundation to position itself to become a leader in technology, customer service, and operational excellence.
An important part of our business evolution is the advancement of our digital and e-commerce capabilities. We are adding highly skilled team members who will work closely together to create the best customer experiences possible, fueling industry leading results.
The Senior Manager of Conversion Optimization will be part of the growing Digital team at Frontier Communications. The role is primarily responsible for leading all sales and conversion functions of the Digital team, including merchandising, A/B testing, SEO and compliance. This is a critical role for the team as owner of Frontier’s ecommerce processes, including end to end online sales management and forecasting. The role will manage a team of 4 to 8, including daily oversight, coaching and development.
- Drive strategy and innovation of Frontier.com sales channels, including roadmaps and prioritization, from conceptualization to launch.
- Manage the conversion funnel and leverage customer behavior analytics to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Monitor daily sales trends and develop action plans to maximize performance.
- Review and approve all testing plans to improve sales conversion rates.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative sources of data to identify key conversion points in the conversion tunnel.
- Lead SEO strategy to improve organic traffic, conversation rates, domain authority, linking domains and rank.
- Develop and execute A/B testing road map for multiple customer sales channels.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to share digital sales performance and align on media, product and offer strategies.
- Partner with Care team to monitor and manage order fallout process for online sales.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in website optimization execution.
- Highly strategic mindset and passion for innovation, conversion rate optimization, website testing, and driving optimal results.
- Proven track record leading digital teams focused on diverse conversion optimization functions such as SEO, A/B testing, and merchandising.
- Proven experience working directly with senior leadership and cross-functional teams, presenting and communicating recommendations and results.
- Expertise in online creative, website optimization, personalization and targeting.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Knowledge of general website development and performance practices.
- Exceptional project management skills, able to multi-task and effectively manage multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adapt at juggling multiple priorities to meet deliverable dates.
- Team player and relationship builder, able to effectively work cross-functionally with peers, management and other internal or external stakeholders to gain consensus when needed.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.