Growth and Optimization Marketing Manager
Austin, TX, USA Remote
The [A] team is looking to fill an opportunity for a Growth and Optimization Marketing Manager. We are on the lookout for a digital marketing strategist, tasked with optimizing performance strategy across multiple channels, as well as ensuring that new campaigns are evaluated based on opportunity size and organizational impact, and that existing campaigns are measured against defined performance metrics. If systematically improving digital experiences through rapid experimentation and practical personalization sounds like you, then you might be the one we’re looking for.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in North America. We are currently unable to consider candidates in NY, CA, and MA at this time.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for marketing campaigns and digital performance.
- Clearly communicate marketing strategy, priorities and performance across teams, stakeholders, and vendors on a regular basis.
- Develop and execute upon digital strategies that combine customer data, analytics, and email automation capabilities to nurture customers throughout their journey with personalized experiences.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for executing digital testing and personalization. Own the analytical framework and environment used to monitor and enhance digital performance
- Collaborate with internal teams including Business Analysis, Sales, Technology, and Quality Control on the development, launch, and optimization of marketing campaigns and digital performance.
- Ensure that all advertising campaigns and optimization efforts are set up correctly, tracked properly, and measured effectively. Share results routinely in the form of summaries, dashboards, and/or key performance indicators.
- Manage and execute all marketing campaigns across a variety of advertising channels and platforms including overall budgeting, allocation, and day-to-day reviews and adjustments.
- Manage external partners and vendors as needed.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of experiments designed to improve marketing campaigns, digital performance, and the customer experience; ultimately prioritize and execute based on potential impact and/or stakeholder input.
- Meet guidelines established for marketing compliance. Routinely evaluate new partners and media outlets, work with compliance teams to ensure ads meet standards, and review customer satisfaction and reviews.
- Maintain knowledge of the changing media marketplace including consumer trends, research and measurement evolutions, and digital marketing technologies.
- Attend regular meetings to provide updates to keep teams and stakeholders in the know.
You may be a good match for this role if you possess...
- 5+ years of experience designing and deploying digital marketing campaigns while collaborating across an organization/enterprise.
- 3+ years of digital optimization experience including experimentation, personalization, automation, and analytics.
- 3+ years project management experience in a digital marketing, public relations or advertising agency setting using agile development processes.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing platforms (e.g., CMS, email, survey, analytics, and chat).
- Specific experience in Sitecore Experience Platform, even better if Sitecore Marketing Certified
- Specific experience with Kentico EMS/Kentico Xperience
- Demonstrated experience with vendor and contract management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of search marketing strategies, web analytics, content management systems, A/B and online multivariate testing processes and protocols.
- You possess excellent communication skills.
- You have proven yourself to be a hands-on contributor who can think outside the box.
- You are a strong cultural fit with [A]’s values.
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
What is [A]?
[A] is the Content Intelligence Service, and we work with clients to create a Content Intelligence System. The Content Intelligence System is a holistic set of people, processes, and tools that maximize content-ROI by ensuring content is coherent, self-aware, and quantum. By creating a Content Intelligence System, we increase the effectiveness and ROI of the content assets while reducing overall costs. [A] works holistically to build all aspects of a content intelligence system in partnership with clients and agencies. This includes not just the technology architecture and implementation, but enabling companies with the organizational muscles to drive content intelligence.
[A] Team Benefits
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading-edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary, and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other's work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you’re an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
What’s Your Name, Again?
Our name is easy. Just say “A.” The [A] brackets represent markup, microdata, content intelligence. The letter “[A]” represents the start, initiation, beginning of change. We are going to help change the world with intelligent content.
If this sounds like you, then write up a cover letter letting [A] know why you want to work at [A], what you do best, and what inspires you. A great cover letter will say much more than the resume (though we'd like to see that too).
Your application has been successfully submitted.