Growth Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Our Digital Strategy & Optimization team is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the team. You will manage experiments and optimization initiatives across FOX Sports, Entertainment, and News. You will also be responsible for owning growth-related projects such as Awards submissions, cross-functional 360 plans, and more.
A Snapshot of Your Responsibilities
- Manage experiments and optimization initiatives on behalf of the FOX Growth Marketing team
- Gather requirements for experimentation tool improvements and capabilities
- Maintain documentation and testing roadmaps
- Own intake of optimization requests
- Collaboration & Partnerships
- Partner with the in-house digital agency to build and configure experiments, deliver marketing creative assets, and more
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with partners, vendors, and internal teams
What You Will Need
- 3+ years of digital marketing or eCommerce experience with a focus on-site experience
- Proficiency in key web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), web testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.), and web traffic reporting
- Familiarity with basic HTML/CSS/JS
- The ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations
- Conversion rate optimization experience
Nice to Have, But Not a Dealbreaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics or equivalent experience/training
- You are excited by entertainment, sports, news, technology, and optimization
- You have a passion for improving user experiences for subscription services
- You possess an analytical mindset and enjoy problem-solving; you love to think outside of the box to solve unique problems
- You LOVE getting stuff done, not just talking about it! You are a self-starter who loves to learn with a hands-on approach
- You are an effective communicator who is personable, proactive, and very collaborative
- You have amazing organizational skills and are able to prioritize and meet deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.