Conversion Optimization Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin, Germany Remote
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe, listed 8th place globally on Crunchbase in the category “language learning tools”
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Conversion Optimization Manager (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
Your Mission with us:
Deliver user-friendly, error-free conversion funnel experience by managing, testing, and implementing conversion points and increase conversion incrementally across the board to grow the business.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Analyze and synthesize data to understand how potential students navigate our website and engage with our online ads and drive insights on making the journey more effective.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- Manage and optimize landing pages and website calls-to-action (CTAs).
- A/B test and continually measure and improve the performance of CTAs.
- → managing testing priorities, hypotheses and testing roadmap.
- Collaborate with our digital marketing team to optimize each conversion path and with our creative team to execute ideas or hypotheses.
This job may be for you if you have the following
- +5 years of experience in conversion rate optimization (focus on visitor to order conversion).
- Experience in subscription business SAAS is a plus.
- Background in Business / Marketing Analytics.
- Business English fluency, any of the following languages (DE, FR, ES, RU) is a plus.
- We believe that effective CRO can only happen when copywriting, data, digital analytics and testing come together, and it helps to be comfortable with all three and do them well.
- Track record in testing and experience with research and analysis.
As well as the following skills:
- Analytical mind.
- Comfortable working with huge datasets.
- Critical thinker - articulate exactly what isn’t working and what could be better and why. The key is using data to examine how visitors and prospects are using the site, what problems or bottlenecks they face, and how to overcome these issues to enable successful conversions.
- Curiosity that pushes you to read, ask questions, research, and dig deep into what makes people tick.
- Research, testing and people skills in order for you to get in your target audience’s minds to setup successful tests.
- Resilience - It can take many tests to find what works. But, with each test, they learned something valuable, and by continuing to test, they eventually achieved the wins they were looking for.
- Strong Cross-functional collaboration skills.
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie).
- Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Linda. If you have any questions in advance please contact Linda at +4930 403 687 117.
Your application has been successfully submitted.