Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Consultant
London, England, UK
Conversion are the largest dedicated conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and testing agency in the UK. We help our clients better understand their customers - and translate this insight into action. As a business our focus is on helping clients create an unfair competitive advantage through testing.
We believe that testing is not about changing button colours, but about creating a testing framework that allows our clients to take risks. This approach allows us to test not only our clients’ websites and apps, but also their pricing, product, and strategy. And the nature of testing means that we can definitively demonstrate and deliver ROI for our clients.
Our team is made up of a number of specialists and generalists with skills spanning: copywriting, behavioural psychology, user research, analytics, UX design, frontend development, and project management.
We’ve delivered results for clients ranging from one-person lead generation sites to the likes of Citrix, The Guardian, and Facebook.
We have grown significantly over the last few years and are investing in the next stage of our growth to help us achieve our goal to help our clients start testing everywhere.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone to lead the experimentation (AB testing and Conversion Optimisation) strategy across 3-4 exciting client accounts.
You will work closely with the team to deliver a strategy for clients spanning insight, test ideation, test completion and analysis. Supported by a Project Manager and delivery team to help deliver results for your clients.
To deliver expert advice and strategy to help our clients achieve their experimentation goals.
- Testing strategy: set the agenda for our clients, create and manage a testing strategy to help deliver long term results and maturation of your clients’ testing capabilities;
- Identifying problems with the conversion rate of client websites through quantitative and qualitative research.
- Create data-backed test hypotheses to address issues identified in quant and qual research and use your conversion expertise to work with UX Designers to create effective solutions.
- Analyse and evaluate experiments - reporting on results and devising iterations on concepts to drive the testing strategy.
- Prioritise insights and testing strategy which helps our clients achieve their goals and delivers ROI.
- Client leadership: key point of contact for 3-4 clients, leading on strategy and helping our clients mature their testing programmes.
- Results: accountability for success for your clients - to be measured via average win rate, and NPS for “strategy.”
- Support and thought leadership: work closely with our trainee and associate consultants as they shadow and support you on your client accounts. Act as the support consultant where needed for Associate Consultants taking on their first client accounts.
- Collaboration: working with the rest of the consulting team and across clients to provide feedback on strategy and contribute to brainstorms for client tests.
- Sales & Marketing: work with Sales and Marketing team to develop content for marketing efforts and deliver quant and qual research for new business opportunities.
- Sales & Marketing: work with Sales and Marketing to support new business meetings and join pitch teams when required.
- Delivery of our in-house consultant training programme: has the option to deliver key sections of our in-house training programme for Trainee Consultants. Consisting of delivering training sessions on key topics, reviewing and giving feedback on tasks and projects and assessing performance of Trainees against key metrics.
- Line management: the option will be available to line manage 1-2 Trainee or Associate Consultants should this be of interest for future career progression towards the Lead Consultant role.
- Problem solver.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to improve and keeps up with market trends.
- Connection with our values: Evidence over opinion, With passion, Continuous growth, Better together
Conversion.com is filled with great people with bundles of talent and ideas. Come and join our fantastic team and you'll be part of an exciting growing agency at the top of its industry. Some of our benefits include:
- 25 days’ holiday each year
- Continuous personal development plans for all
- Company contributory pension scheme
- AXA Health Insurance
- Dental and wellbeing cover
- £750 annual flexible benefits package (which can be used for buying/selling holiday, gym membership/childcare vouchers and more)
- Annual travel card loan
- Weekly food order - breakfast, healthy snacks etc, available to all throughout the day
- Special gifts on Conversaries (the anniversary of the date you joined Conversion)
- Fully stocked complimentary drinks fridge
Your application has been successfully submitted.